Five Things to Do with Kids on the Outer Banks When it is Raining!
Rainy days at the beach can be such a bummer but if you have a rain plan, you might just end up having more fun than you dreamed!
1. Jumpmasters Trampoline Park! Our newest attraction is the perfect place for locals and visitors alike to take the kids while they try their hand at a ninja warrior course, jump on state of the art trampolines and play trampoline dodgeball! You can’t miss Jumpmasters Trampoline Park!
2. North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island! This aquarium has everything from Sea Otters and Turtles, thousands of fish and even a sea turtle rehab center where the kids can nurse a sea turtle back to health in a virtual game.
3. Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education! Get your learn on at this awesome and educational space where you can learn about our waters, land and the creatures that live here.
4. OBXscape Room! Discover clues, solve puzzles and work together as a family to escape the room!
5. Embrace it! We love putting on light rain jackets and exploring the beach in the rain. Bring a small mesh bag for all of the beach treasures that you will find!