Sunshine Craft - Tattooing Pumpkins
Happy Halloween y'all! I'm not big on pumpkin spice lattes or pumpkin pie but if there's one thing I love, it's crafting and creating with our kids. We try to get a craft in each day because I've found that Penny (age 6) is actually happier and can control her emotions better when she has had a creative outlet. She's practically an exact copy of me so discovering this tidbit about her was easy for me to understand but the artsy kids are often misunderstood!
Our little Eloise (age 2) is following right along in her sisters foot steps and wants to do everything "all by myself." This week, that included carving pumpkins! Instead of breaking out paint for her, I turned to temporary tattoos. We've recently found these super cute hand drawn tattoos and we've been using them for various crafts. Our favorite brand is INKED by Dani and you can snag your own here!
This craft is a must-try if you have a toddler in your life! It was truly so easy and kept Eloise entertained for a full hour and the only clean up was a little water and tossing paper towels away. Check out our simple steps below.
What You'll Need:
-Pumpkins of any size
-Your Favorite INKED by Dani tattoos! :)
1. Take your pumpkins and make sure it is clean and dry
2. Cut apart your favorite Inked Tats, and arrange them to make a cute collage!
3. Peel off the plastic on the front of the tattoo and stick face down to the surface
4. Hold a damp paper towel on the back of the tattoo for 10 seconds.
5. Gently peel off the paper backing, and repeat steps 3 and 4 until your whole surface is covered!
I'm hoping Dani comes out with some cute Christmas tattoos for ornaments for Grandparent gifts this year too! Happy Crafting!